Wednesday, October 07, 2009

At Home in Ohio

I'm here! on TwitpicI'm sitting her at Child's house on the couch in her living room. What a lovely place her mom, Chris, keeps. It feels just like home. :o)

My flight got in early, but Child and Chris were waiting for me just outside security. We drove through Akron and up through the country where I was amazed at all the greenery. Autumn has begun to touch Ohio as well, but about at the level we're at in Colorado.

I got to meet the famous Wrangler (Child's dog) and Rodeo (her outdoor cat). What great animals they are! I really liked Wrangler. He's a big black lab who is very well behaved, not jumpy. (You'd like him, Julie!)

Chris made amazing homemade lasagna (real Italian, with ricotta) for dinner. Absolutely divine. Then Child and I went up to the guest room so I could unpack, and we chatted for a long time. Awhile later, we heard a crash, and it was followed by brownies. XD

We have our trailride at Skyview tomorrow, which I am super excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment