Friday, September 10, 2010

Change of Seasons: Winter to Spring

Understandably, I've been thinking a lot about what God has in store for the time He is giving me, beginning December 15. Strange as it sounds, I am still feeling an overwhelming excitement! God is moving me toward something that is even better and more fulfilling. Who could complain or worry about that?

Complacency can be just as, if not more, dangerous as going the wrong direction. I've been complacent and overly content where I am career-wise for many years now. God's doing something amazing with my life, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

God is dropping hints all over the place as to what He wants me to do. Just this week, I was presented with three opportunities to do freelance work. If that isn't a sure sign of God's will, I don't know what is. It is so thrilling to see God shaping my life in this way.

With much nudging from the Holy Spirit, I'm going to focus on developing my freelance graphic design, webmaster, and writing services. I worked up a shiny new graphic to put on my creative blog and will use it as my business website. (But I'll still be posting creative stuff on there--don't worry!)

[shameless plug] If you happen to know of anyone who is interested in hiring a creative person, please pass on my name and contact info. I would love to get in touch with them. [/shameless plug]

No comments:

Post a Comment