Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Frazzled Cat



No other pictures today because today it felt like one more thing I had to do. However, I shall avoid a woe-is-me post by not rambling too much. XD

I went into the office again today (three days in a row is probably a record for me in the last few years). It was necessary though because they were doing a big mailing and needed a few pieces from me. I also wanted to get the bulletin done and printed so that I don't have to go in this weekend.

Everything that needed to get done for the mailing and the printing got done. Huzzah! I came home just in time to get Julie from the bus stop. I oscillated between going to work out or not because the schedule was really tight with homework, dinner, having quality time, and the necessity of giving the kids a chance to run off their energy.

Not to mention that I HAD to get the kids in bed by 7:00 tonight because they have stayed up too late for the last few nights. We ended up staying home and focusing on spending time together, running around outside with friends, cleaning up the dishes, and getting everybody clean and in bed by 6:45. That meant that I was closing their door at 7:00--goal met. Wahoo!

Now I have had 30 minutes to straighten up the house and get settled here with some music on. I've got a big project ahead of me for the church, and I have GOT to get it done before the end of the weekend, if not before. It's just a matter of focusing on it, and it should end up being a lot of fun. But it's the kind of project that I can't do in bits and pieces. It must have dedicated chunks of time put in. That's what tonight is for, and possibly tomorrow night as well. (I'm sure I will share when it's done.)

I'm off and running on a total redesign of the church website!

UPDATE: Just checked in on the kids at 7:40, and they are both sleeping soundly. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment