
At one point, Everest got really antsy after being still all morning, so I instructed him to go run up and down the stairs to get his energy out. Though I had only been half-serious, he jumped at the opportunity. I went to supervise, and man oh man. It nearly did the trick. He was huffing and puffing by time he got done with the 12th or 15th ascent. He was ready to lay down and rest for awhile after all that.


Julie got home in the afternoon, of course, and got her homework done. I gave them a hurried dinner, then we went to the gym so I could get a workout in. That makes two for the week now. A strong start!

When we got back from the gym, it was already getting late, so Julie took a quick shower while I got Everest into bed. I was still tucking everybody in when my Muse girls started arriving. We're not meeting on Friday, thus the early meeting.
We decided to make it a "working" Muse because Puella had homework to do and Legolas is always working on her art. I attempted to blog, but ended up answering emails instead, which was also important. We had snacks and put The Princess Bride on while we worked. Much quoting was performed ("Inconceivable!"), but we also got lots done. It was a really fun evening together. Meeting with my Muse girls is one of the highlights of my week. :o)


They both headed home fairly early since we met up earlier than usual. Then Heath and I watched an incredibly awful movie, after which I had to watch two episodes of ridiculous (but wonderful) anime to erase it from my head before trying to sleep. I believe I will be picking the next stay-at-home-date movie, thank you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment