Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Of Productivity & Noveling

Tuesday, I was off the hook for my morning meeting because we met Monday, so after I got the kids off to school, I went to Panera to work. Legolas joined me for most of the morning, working on one of her novels. The hours out were extremely productive! I zoomed through my to-do list and now have only two items left projectwise and two of my usual weekly items. Easy-peasy for the rest of the week.

I did some catch up on my NaNo novel in the afternoon while Everest was napping since I didn't write at all yesterday. (I chose sleep.) Julie arrived around 4:45 after being at a playdate with friends. She quickly finished her homework, and the three of us took off for my mom's store. Nana had prepared a feast for us, complete with a huge appetizer platter, one of her new items.





We all enjoyed the food and the company, and afterward, the kids and I hung out on Everest's bed, talking about what we're going to do for his birthday party. Julie fell asleep almost immediately after lights out, but even now, at just after midnight, Everest is STILL awake, alert, and not grumpy at all. Methinks perhaps he got a little TOO good of a nap this afternoon.

Heath had taken over getting him back in bed though. That leaves me here at the computer to blog and see if there is any possible way I can get completely caught up on my novel. It is certainly possible as long as I get on it quick. Currently, I'm at 12,040. By the end of the day, I should have hit 13,336. Better get clackin'!

2 comments:

  1. You have the best hookup with your mom's place! So jealous over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we are super lucky to get to have excellent Thai food anytime. :o)

    ReplyDelete