As is our occasional custom on Mondays, Everest and I stopped by my mom's store for lunch after I picked him up from school. The food was delicious, and we got to see practically a full house there. Good thing she had wait staff that day!

That afternoon, in lieu of taking a nap, Everest decided to play with his Lincoln Logs. Somewhere along the way, he decided that it would be pretty clever to write his name with the blocks. (I only helped him with the R.) Pretty cool!

We had roasted baby potatoes and sugared strawberries with our dinner that night. Can't recall the main dish, but the sides were fantastic.


Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I hung out with Puella that evening. No idea what we did. :oops: Maybe she remembers... It probably involved coffee in some fashion.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Julie and I discussed her science project in the evening. She decided that she wanted to do something related to plant growth. The final project would be entitled, "Are Sandwiches Good for Plants?"

Thursday, January 26, 2012
That day is a total blank, but we must have gone to my mom's store for dinner, as evidenced by the photo I took that day of the hotel behind where her restaurant is located.

Friday, January 27, 2012
The kids had their friends M and A over for a playdate that afternoon after school. Julie and M tried out her new little Nook that we had cleared out for her in the closet.

My high school Inkaholics groups met that evening, which always makes for a night of awesome. I stayed afterward to work on typing up prompts, then later met with my Muse girls.


Saturday, January 28, 2012
Yet another weekend, and we woke up to seeing Julie and Everest playing on the dresser with their "sets." They have really been using that tabletop for playing a lot lately. It's the perfect playplace between their two now-separated rooms.

Julie and I went out in the afternoon to pick up supplies for her science project. It was kind of like a mini-date. Pretty fun! Afterward, we met with Heath and Everest at IHOP for dinner. Turned out that Heath had upgraded his phone and got an iPhone. Oh, ENVY.


Back at home, Julie set up her science project before bed. It was quite exciting for all involved!




No comments:
Post a Comment